MY PRAYER CONFESSION --- I walked in the realm of possibilities



I walked in the realm of possibilities
All things are possible for me through Christ
I operate the heavenly economy
I am immune from the negative events in the world
I do not know recession in life
My finances and resources are continually on the increase
Everything I do blossoms
I have more than enough for my life’s assignment
I lend to nations and have no need to borrow!

I am a fruitful vine
I bear my fruits in due season
I am the planting of the Lord
I am planted by the rivers of water
I flourish and blossom like a palm tree
I grow deep roots and I bear pleasant fruits
My fruits remain
I am exalted on all sides
I go upwards forever.

Doors of favour open up to me
Favour makes up for my inadequacies
God set a table for me in the midst of my enemies
My results scare my adversaries
I am above only and not beneath
My fame goes abroad
I am a living, breathing representation of His mercies

I am a showpiece of the Most High
I received all that pertains to life and Godliness
I evacuate the old for the new

I am filled with all the fullness of God!

Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment