MY PRAYER CONFESSION ----- I am a product of God’s love





I am a product of God’s love
I am a reflection of the love of Christ
His love is spread abroad in my heart
His love manifest through me
His love for me is beyond comprehension
I am complete in all things because of his love.


I am the expression of God’s love to the world around me
I exude the fragrance of Christ always and at all times
I receive wisdom to conduct my interpersonal relationships
People are drawn to God because of me
I exhibit the true image of God.


By his love, I qualify for the good things of life
I am satisfy with the fullness of his house
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places
I experience favour and help in all circumstances
I am distinguished by grace
I have joy unspeakable, full of glory


I am so grateful for the fullness of your love
I am so grateful for the shedding of your blood
I am so grateful that you died in my place
Oh Lord, I am grateful for your love.





Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment