MY PRAYER CONFESSION --- I am sealed and marked by God





I am sealed and marked by God
No matter what happens, I am hidden with Christ in God
I am late for tragedy and right on time for favour
I am not moved by the terror by day
I am not perturbed by the pestilence at night
I am protected from on high
I am divinely preserved.


The Lord is my sun and shield
He is my strong tower
The Lord is my fortress
In Him I live and move and have my being
Even if a thousand fall by my side, I shall be exempted
The mountains may be carried into the sea, but I am unshaken
My hope is in the name of Lord.


I know in whom I have belived
I am sure that He will keep me till the perfect day
My soul has escaped like a bird from the snare of the fowler
God has lifted me up from the miry clay and set me on an edifice
With long life he will satisfy me and show me His salvation
I go conquering and to conquer.


I am like the field the Lord has blessed
I do not lack any good thing
God establishes all aspects of my being
He strengthens me in my inner man by his spirit
He supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus
He guards me with strength and makes my way perfect.



Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment