MY PRAYER CONFESSION ---I am a product of God’s unmerited favour




I am a product of God’s unmerited favour.
I am an expression of His mercy.
I am the apple of God’s eyes.
I am an Ambassador of Heaven on the earth.
My life is a testimony of God’s goodness.
I enjoy the loving-kindness of God’s heart.
I am the evidence of God’s sovereignty.
I am a miracle prepared for His glory.


I am a joint heir with Christ.
Things work for me easily.
I succeed in all things effortlessly.
My life is devoid of pain and struggle.
I enjoy the rest and peace of the Lord!
I am more than a conqueror.
I am favoured by all men.
I am blessed in all circumstances.
I am singled out for experiences of honour.
I excel by divine assistance and support.
I win by grace and I am established by God’s love.


I am the reason Christ died on the cross.
It was for me that He was bruised.
The Chastisement of my peace was on Him.
It is by His stripes that my body was healed.
I have been purchased with a price.
My life is hidden with Christ in God.
I am saved, redeemed and restored.

I thrive in life, because grace is the name of the game.

Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment