MY PRAYER CONFESSION ---- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus





I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
I am a partaker of the finished works of Christ
Of his fullness I have received grace after grace
His love is spread abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit
I am led by the spirit of God in all things
God is the portion of my inheritance
He is my sufficiency and my exceeding Joy
I am complete in Him.


My life and family reflect the kingdom of God
God’s word is my major influencer
His word Is the final authority over my relationships
I am inspired by the word in running my home
I received wisdom and understanding to run my relationship
By inspiration I set up a solid structure for my family
My family functions properly
We are built solid and grounded in righteousness.


My marriage is better than my parents
I will not endure but enjoy it
My relationship is renewed daily
No plague comes near us
I am severed from the flow of oppression
A new chapter has opened for me
Grace is upon me and I know what to do always
My prayers are not hindered
My rewards abound daily
I received the grace to flourish together!

My family meets Godly standards
We operate the structure of the kingdom
By reason of our structure, heaven is open towards us
We enjoy the flow of wealth and health
We partake in the flow of peace and Joy
We are exempted from trouble and pain.
My relationship succeeds
My marriage is a light to the world

My family is the salt of the earth. 

Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment