MY PRAYER CONFESSION ----- Father, I praise you for my life




Father, I praise you for my life
I am grateful for salvation
I thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit
Thank you for access to the word of life
I praise you for loving me unconditionally
I am overwhelmed by the knowledge of my worth in your eyes
You are the best thing that happened to me
I love you, Lord


I thank you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made
Thanks you for the hair on my head
I bless you for the skin that covers me up
Thank you for my eyes that see
I am gratefull the two ears you gave to me
How would I have coped without my mouth?
You thoughfully graced me a set of white teeth
A tongue that is always lubricated
My heart has run for years without maintenance
Lord, thank you for making me in your image
I appreciate you love!


I experience increase on all sides
I blossom in every calling of mine
I grow deep roots downwards
I bear fruit upwards and they abide forever
My hands produce wealth
I live in ever abounding health
Help locates me everywhere I turn
I am restored in every respect
I am full of life and there is more to follow.



Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment