MY PRAYER CONFESSION ----- My status changes significantly.



My status changes significantly.
I am called by a new name
I experience new levels of favour.

New things are happening for me
My career takes a new turn
My life is full of the good things of life
I excel in all things.


I am drenched in the showers of God’s blessings
My honour increase on all sides
God restores me to greater honour
I walk the path of unlimited greatness
My life is flooded with God’s ability.


I receive all I need to increase
I have all I need to get to my next level
Lines are falling for me in pleasant places
I have a goodly heritage
God is the portion of my inheritance
He maintains my lot.


I am successful in every respect
I achieve more than my abilities can produce
I possess more than my income can buy.
I am wealthier than my pay cheque
I am helped by man and God
I am supernaturally sustained

My life takes a quantum leap.

Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment