MY PRAYER CONFESSION ----- It is my season of acceleration.




It is my season of acceleration.
I accelerate in every facet of my life.
I experience newness in all areas of my life
I grow bigger than my present place.
I conquer new territories.
I blazz fresh trails.
I am not the same again.


It’s my season of dramatic change.
God alters my life for my good.
My change comes rapidly.
I experience bold and un-expected changes.
I encounter healing changes.
I witness financial changes.
I am daily loaded with the benefits.


My life changes from today!
By inspiration, I do all things better.
My appetite and priorities change.
I develop a better mindset.
My attitude is improved.
My character is refined.
I qualify for the goodness of God.



Dear past thank you for your lessons.
Dear God thank you for another chance.
Dear future I am ready
Here I come in grand style!

Oh Lord, I am grateful for your Love.

Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment