DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR ADVERSARIES.



Psalm 27: 1-2 {The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, come upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell}

In life, we must learn never to give thought and undue consideration to the devil, his little demons and the activities of wicked and un-reasonable men that seek to bring us down. They don’t count at all. We must understand something about who we are and our life as a new creation; we are the fulfillment of scripture. Our daily life is the fulfillment of that which has already been written concerning us. That is the understanding with which the psalmist comes to his conclusion in (psalm 27: 1-2)

He declared “The Lord is my light and salvation; whom shall I fear? In other words He is my deliverer; He is powerful enough to take care of me, therefore who dares to stand against me. He is actually asking, where is the devil now? Who is so powerful to declare himself my enemy? Come out against me and my God will be against you.

Then He said “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foe, come upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell”. What is He saying? You know Jesus said prophetically concerning Himself, in the volume of the book, it is written of me, I come to do thy will O’God, He stepped into the prophesy and began to live His life in it. In the same way anybody that declares himself our enemy or anything that poses itself as your enemy will surely fulfill the scripture of stumbling and falling. That means, we don’t ever have to bother about your adversaries; their end is assured. 

Don’t allow yourself to be distracted. Focus on what you have been called to do.


Author:  Rev. Chris Oyakilome
Senior Pastor; Christ Embassy Church Ministry


 
Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment