#10 GOLDEN RULES FOR CREATING WEALTH



There are two wealthy individuals who shares their principles on how to create unlimited prosperity.

Sir John Templeton -: founder of the Templeton Group, is a legendary mutual fund manager. His mastering in financial management has granted wealth for thousands of investors all around the world. Below are his ten principles of his incredible success.
1)   To achieve success, be neither an optimist nor a pessimist, but a realist with a hopeful nature.
2)   Count your blessings to enrich yourself and your neighbours, first spiritually and then, perhaps financially.
3)   Debt, whether personal or collective, should not keep you from investing in your future. Strive to be debt free.
4)   Invest in many different places, there is safety in numbers.
5)   Money should do more than simply reproduce itself.
6)   Remember that patience is a virtue.
7)   If you want to prosper, investigate before you invest.
8)   The secrete of creating riches for oneself is to create them for others.
9)   Looking out for number one doesn’t make you number one.
10)                      Make success with a single word-- LOVE

Art Linkletter -: is well known for his entertaining and show business personality. He was abandoned  and adopted by a church priest in a community town of Moosejaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. He is also an astute business man with direct involvement in dozens of successful enterprises. Below are his insightful principles for creating wealth and success.


1)   I am going to do the work I enjoy. You only live once so do what you love.
2)   There will always be difficulties, failures and challenges along the way.
3)   The margin between mediocrity and success is very small related to time and effort over and above what is expected.
4)   I will pull whenever I can to open the doors to opportunity, but I will make sure to work when the door is opened for me.
5)   I will recognize and be alert to my own weakness and find people who excel in the things where I falter.
6)   I will consider an opportunity to advance more important than the immediate money and fringe benefits of the situation.
7)   I will stretch my abilities and goals a little further than my comfort zone, within reason.
8)   I will learn from my failures and then put them behind me.
9)   I will not do a deal where someone else is short changed , cheated or taken advantage of.
10)                      I will use other people’s money provided I feel certain the money itself can grow at a faster rate than the interest charges. I will not be greedy.


<< Felix .U. Rogers >>
 
Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment