MY PRAYER CONFESSION -----The anointing for increase is upon my life




The anointing for increase is upon my life
I grow roots downward and bear fruits upward
I am established settled and strengthened
Everything I am involved with flourishes
My business produces ripe almonds
I am full of the supernatural
My exploits are unlimited and unprecedented
I am God’s workmanship created for good works!


The grace for expansion rests upon me
With wisdom of God is at work in me
I know what to do at all times
God brings the right people my way
I am blessed and highly favoured
I am planted in the right place
God determines my interest and desires
I am led in all things by Him.
My greatness increase on all sides.


The ability to excel dwells on my inside
I am above only and not below
I set the pace in my field
I am a torch bearer in my profession or vocation
I am favoured by all men
I bear my fruits in due season.


The empowerment to prosper is at work in me
I have access to untapped resources
Hidden riches in secret places are available to me
I lend to nations and do not borrow
I operate above errors and mistakes
I do well always.



Share on Google Plus

About Felix Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment